Class - Responsibility - Collaborator (CRC) Analysis
- Developed in late 1980's, at Tektronix research labs in
- Addresses how to quickly teach Object-Oriented analysis
- Useful as a precursor to more complex diagrams
- Helps to faciltate team "round-table" discussions
- Fixed around the use of 4x6 index cards.
- Each card describes an "object"
- Each card lists only simple high level descriptions
- Can be used in role playing exercises
$Author: rlv $ - $Date: 2004-03-20 18:20:03 $
$Name: not supported by cvs2svn $ - $Revision: 1.2 $
$Source: /h/cm/uml/crc.html,v $
Ralph L. Vinciguerra