Ralph's Quote Collection
Some of my favorite bits of wisdom and humor are collected here for
your reading pleasure and edification.
- Short Quotes
- Short quotes I've gathered from various places.
- Slang Terms
- Amusing slang terms, technically oriented.
- Pi Poems
- Handy on Pi-day every year: 3/14 (best read at 1:59)
- Klingon Programers
- Top 12 things heard if you worked with a Klingon Programmer.
- A defintion.
- On Keeping an Open Mind
- Quotes to remind one to pay attention to new ideas.
- Anagram Fun
- Some humorous anagrams of my name and a web site to create them.
- Is Bill Gates the Anti-Christ?
- Some distinctly non-scientific information.
- A new language dielect for New England...
The DEC Holy Grail
- Somewhere in Maynard....
- This may ring familar with software developers...
The Evolution of a Programmer
- An amusing collection of source code examples.
If HAL were a Pentium
- A humorous rewrite of the 2001 script.
Rating the Dinosaurs
- A humorous rating of several popular creatures.
- A new element is discovered.
Baby Man Page
- Finally, the necessary details.
If Operating Systems Were Beer
- A humorous analogy.
If Operating Systems Were Airlines
- Yet another humorous analogy.
The Technical Seuss
- What if Dr. Seuss wrote technical manuals?
- Twas the Night Before
- Bill takes control of Christmas...
- Diary of a Cat
- Life from the other side...
- Y Chromosome Map
- A humorous fake chromosome map
Ralph L. Vinciguerra